Future Assets, We Cover 'em All
Get The Edge You Need
Exclusive research and analysis of future assets like cryptocurrencies, STOs, surging technology companies, and commodities for the future. We will help you take your future investments to a new level.
- WHIMSICAL RED WHITE AND blueE FLORAL NOVELTY DRESSAGE SADDLE PAD
- Heavy Duty Emergency Blanket Extra Large Thermal Tarp Reflective Survival Gear
- Hestra RSL Comp greenical Cut Ski Mitten - Offwhite Cerise
- 15-16 Salomon Pearl Boa Used Women's Snowboard Boots Size 6
- Snorkel Fins Swim Fins Snorkeling Diving Scuba Swimming Flippers for Watersports
- Mens curry shoes only worn 5 times
- Maillot Real Madrid Casemiro 2019 Officiel Uniforme 2018 Carlos 14 Home white
- Wilson NCAA Official Size Game Basketball WTB0730
- Soft Rubber Rugby Ball American Football Training Sport Match Sport Standard
- Dry Bag 100% waterproof in 5L 10L 20L 30L or 40L - kitbag survival...
- A1 vintage turnbull edinburgh malloch brass platewind salmon fly fishing reel 4
- First Principles Tool Bb F-P Install Remove Kit Df30 - TOOL-DF30-0000-0060
- Sidi Dragon 2 SRS carbon mountain shoes, US 10.5 , Vernice Red mesh
- Granville Steel Road Bike Frame. 58cm
- Sprenger CM COMFORT Mullen Mouth Loose Ring Ported Snaffle Sensogan120-140mm
- DAINESE BIKE AWA TEE 4 - size XL
Hacked.com: Future Assets
In 2008, an obscure and esoteric whitepaper by a person or entity called Satoshi Nakamoto spawned a revolution that challenged our basic assumptions about money, power, and centralization. More than a decade later, the core concepts embedded in that whitepaper have been applied to thousands of use cases spawning virtually every industry and sector. It all started with bitcoin, but it doesn’t end there.
Hacked.com is your gateway to digital disruption. We cover new and emerging finance from the perspective of investors and the common man to help you translate complex markets into actionable investment opportunities. We do it through an in-house team of researchers and analysts with more than four decades of combined experience in the financial markets.
- To provide deep insight and analysis on emerging markets, including bitcoin and cryptocurrency, technology, fin-tech, cannabis, and small-cap equities.
- To provide strategies and recommendations on money-making ideas.
- To build a thriving community of like-minded people from all walks of life.
- To be accessible to our community and accountable for our work.
- We are independent and free of any outside influence.
- We are 100% funded by you.
- Content-rich articles on a daily basis.
- Recommendations and investment ideas delivered to your mobile phone or desktop.
- Facebook member community.
Meet the Team
Sam BourgiChief Editor / North America
Chief Editor to Hacked.com and Contributor to CCN.com, Sam Bourgi has spent the past nine years focused on economics, markets and cryptocurrencies. His work has been featured in and cited by some of the world's leading newscasts, including Barron's, CBOE and Forbes. He joined Hacked.com in 2017. Avid crypto watchers and those with a libertarian persuasion can follow him on twitter at @hsbourgi
Ken ChigboTechnical Strategist / U.K.
Ken Chigbo has over eight years exposure to the financial markets. During a large part of his career, he worked as an analyst, covering a variety of asset classes including forex, fixed income, commodities, equities and cryptocurrencies. Ken has gone on to become a regular contributor across several large news and analysis outlets. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
Kiril NikolaevMarket Analyst / North America
Kiril Nikolaev is a CFA Charterholder and financial professional with 5+ years of experience in financial writing, analysis and product ownership. He has passed all three CFA exams on first attempt and has a bachelor's degree with a specialty in finance. Kiril’s current focus is on cryptocurrencies and funds, as he does his own crypto research and is a Product Manager at Mitre Media. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
World Jerseys Moab Brewery Bike Cycling Jersey - WJMSQB (Moab Squeaky Men's notpxr199-Jerseys
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve||Size Type:||Regular|
Moab Brewery Squeaky Bike
Jonas BorchgrevinkDirector of Hacked, CCN and HVY
Jonas Borchgrevink is the founder of CCN.com, Hacked.com, MoneyMakers.com, HVY.com, and multiple other projects. He is working to deliver world-class products and services for the financial market and media industry. He is a strong advocate of financial independence.
Mate CserMarket Analyst / Europe
Mate Cser is a trader and financial analyst, with 10 years of experience in the field. An expert in technical analysis and risk management, but also an avid practitioner of value investment and passive strategies, with a passion towards anything that is connected to the market. He joined Hacked.com in 2017.