At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Sturmey Archer Hub Rear S A Xrdc Drum 8 9Scas Aly 36H Sl70Mm 185Mm 135Mmold -
- New, UltraLight Disc MTB Hub Rear 12x148mm, 12mm Thru-Axle, 299g, 32 Holes Boost
- Panache Womens Team Cycling Bib Shorts XLarge XL (6570-19)
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C EXO TR Tire - 29in
- Louis Garneau Womens Equipe GT Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - 5820792 (orange pop
- Reebok Women's One Cushion 3.0 Walking shoes
- Travel INFUSER Tritan Tumbler Travel Coffee Tea water Bottle Tea Maker 3 color
- shoes ASICS Bambini Running Bambino pink PU,Tessuto C811N-700
- Shimano Gore-Tex shoes Fire Blood Boa Fs-176Q
- TRUGLO OMNIA 1-4X24 IR APTR BLK
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.