At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Sturmey Archer Hub Rear S A Xrdc Drum 8 9Scas Aly 36H Sl70Mm 185Mm 135Mmold -
- New, UltraLight Disc MTB Hub Rear 12x148mm, 12mm Thru-Axle, 299g, 32 Holes Boost
- Panache Womens Team Cycling Bib Shorts XLarge XL (6570-19)
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C EXO TR Tire - 29in
- Chain X12 126 links 12s gold KMC mtb road bike
- Seal Skinz MTB Caviglia con Hydrostop Antracite Arancione blue
- Fahrradreifen Schwalbe REIFEN NOBBY NIC PERF.57 622 FB SW 29X2.25 ADDIX HS463 TL
- Brooks PR LD 3 Running Spikes
- Shimano 04 Calcutta Conquest 1001F baitcasting reel
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.