At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS BRAKESET, USED, GOOD WORKING CONDITION
- Stan's Freehub body kit, 3.30 hub, HG 8-10sp - alloy
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Road Bike Cassette Freewheel - 11-30T (OE)
- MTB 11 Speed 11s 11-50T Wide Ratio Bike Cassette Freewheel for m7000-m9000 F5W0
- Creek Chub Spoon Tail old wood fishing lure Larger 3 1 2” Body Style
- SHORT HOMME REEBOK GRAPHIC SPEED SHORT BR9645
- Pearl Izumi Mandarin Red Launch Womens Short Sleeved MTB Jersey
- G. Loomis IMX-PRO 803S JWR Spinning Rod 6'8 Medium Heavy Extra Fast
- Zebco Quantum Fin-Nor's Lethal leverdrag Trolling Reel 20size, Ratio 6.1 1
- Catlike Whisper Evo 2019 Bicicletta Casco da Bicicletta
- Eagle Claw TMM66S4C Trailmaster 4pc Spinning Fishing Combo
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.