At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- ProForce 14 oz. WFK Diamond Kata Heavy Weight Uniform Karate Gi - White
- New 1 Pair of WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.25 Tubeless Mountain Bike Tires TCS 2 Tires
- Breeches womens PIKEUR Lugana UK18 GB 32 F 44 D 46 USA 34 NEW
- SALE MIZUNO JAPAN JUDO Gi cloth Pants YUSHO 2015 Double wave model 22JP5A7201
- Specialized Therminal Cycling Bib Tight Women's Size M Blk Wht
- STA TRU FW2415BO WHEEL AL 24 FR BO 3 8 SIL 36H ALEX Y2000 STA-TRU
- WELLGO KC001 1pair MTB Road Bike Bicycle Pedal Sealed Bearing Platform Pedal
- Jollify Carbone Véritable Garde Boue Garde-Boue (Shorts) pour Vtt Fr Dh XC
- DOUGLAS DXC CASTING ROD 7103MF 7’6” 8-15 LB TEST 1 4-5 8 OZ
- Holosun HS403GL Red Dot with Daniel Defense Mount 403GL
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.