At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Hyper Bicycles 16' Speedbike Kids Bike
- IZIP 2018 E3 Zuma (Step Thru) Electric Bike
- CASSETTE 11SP 11-26 SRAM PG1170 00.2418.042.001
- Kingsland CD Tartagal Ladies Top AW18
- Bike baby seat one mini front mount snow white Bobike kids
- Fizik Cyrano R3 Spine Concept Bull Rennlenker Br.455 mm 31,8mm, Alu
- Vacuum-Insulated Tank Growler 64oz. Stainless Steel
- CafePress Captain Marvel Movie Photon Zip Hoodie (403088085)
- Haro Gripper 1pc integrated bmx seat 25.4mm combo rare old mid school freestyle
- Vintage SR Bicycle Handle Bar stem MADE IN JAPAN NOS STAINLESS SAKAE
- VINTAGE PENN SQUIDDER 145 REEL “USA”
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.